Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gov. Sarah Palin to appear in latest edition of Governors Gone Wild.


Palin was proud to represent the Great State of Alaska in the latest edition of the popular, and often tawdry series in which participants expose much more than their political views.

Palin downplayed the notion that the publicity would be good for her political career.

Palin is alleged to have undergone lasik eye surgery for the shoot, but upon arrival in Albuquerque, photographers preferred to show her with the much more VP-ish look of glasses and pant-suits.

Said Palin, "Well, I'm gonna be a grammie soon, so I figurd I better seize this chance to, yah knuw, flaunt it, while I gadt idt".

Palin descended into the lower 48, mistakenly believing she needed a passport to board the second leg of her Junea-Seattle, Seattle-Albuquerque flight itinerary.

"Yah, I was kinda glad I got that passport a few years ago, you know, so I could go to Mexico, but turns out I didn't need it."

Palin does look forward to deflowering her passport in the near future. "Oh well, next year, I plan to go to Cancun with my kids for Spring Break. I may have one of those Mai-Tai's, but I'll be sure that my daughter sticks to the Virgin stuff."

In a shot sure to excite the subsistence crowd in Alaska, Palin is shown skinning a dead moose wearing only polar-bear skin boots. In a surrealist-inspired photo for the shoot, Palin is rumored to have put lipstick on a bulldog, but that bulldog was she.

Palin hopes that the release of the video will take attention away from the recently released YouTube video wherein she is seen yelling Christian expletives and waving a hockey stick at environmentalists protesting outside the governor's mansion.

Critics also seem to think that the timely release of the video is intended to distract the American public away from her disconcerting lack of knowledge in foreign and domestic affairs outside Alaska.

Responding to these attacks, Palin asked reporters, "What's the difference between Iran and Iraq?" after several minutes of stunned silence, Palin revealed, " 'Q', I bet you thought I was gonna say Lipstick, didn't ya".

No comments: